Aims and Scope
The Asia Pacific Web (APWeb) and Web-Age Information Management (WAIM) Joint International Conference on Web and Big Data (APWeb-WAIM) is aiming at attracting professionals of different communities related to Web and Big Data who have common interests in interdisciplinary research to share and exchange ideas, experience and the underlying techniques and applications, including Web technologies, database systems, information management, software engineering and big data. The 7th APWeb-WAIM joint international conference on Web and Big Data 2023 will be held in Wuhan, China, 6-8 October, 2023. It is our great pleasure to invite you to contribute papers and participate in this premier annual event. With the increased focus on Big Data, the new joint conference is expected to attract more professionals from different industrial and academic communities, not only from the Asia Pacific countries but also from other continents.
Topics of Interest, but not limited to
- Advanced database and Web applications
- Big data management and analytics
- Cloud computing and Crowdsourcing
- Content management
- Data and information quality
- Data management on new hardware
- Data mining
- Data warehousing and OLAP
- Graph data management, RDF, social networks
- Trusted and interpretable AI
- Information retrieval
- Knowledge extraction and management
- Machine Learning
- Parallel and distributed data management
- Query processing and optimization
- Semantic Web and ontology
- Spatial and temporal databases
- Streams, complex event processing
- Text database, keyword search
- Uncertain data
- Web search and meta-search
- Advances in spatial big data processing
- Data engineering for big remote sensing data
All papers should be submitted through the Conference Management Tool at:.
All submissions must be written in English and conform to the Springer LNCS proceedings format with the following page limits: 15 pages for regular papers. Submitted papers will undergo a "double-blind" review process, coordinated by the Program Committee. To ensure anonymity of authorship, authors must ensure that authors' names, affiliations, funding, and any other identifying information of authorship do not appear on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.The submissions rejected in the 1st round cannot be resubmitted for the 2nd round.
The 1st Round.
- Abstract submission: March 13, 2023 (PST)
- Full paper submission: March 20, 2023 (PST)
- Acceptance Notification:
April 20, 2023May 10, 2023
- Camera Ready:
May 5, 2023May 24, 2023
The 2nd Round.
- Abstract submission: June 03, 2023 (PST)
- Full paper submission: June 10, 2023 (PST)
- Acceptance Notification: August 01, 2023
- Camera Ready: August 15, 2023